Tuesday, June 3, 2008

End of the trip - Flying back on Friday

Just a quick note. I'll be flying back to Toronto on Friday. I would have preferred to keep a travel log for all the places I've been and seen (my first trip outside of North America). Unfortunately I wasn't able to update this log frequently enough. I expected to be able to access the internet more readily here in Hong Kong but I should have been more realistic. I'm here for only 3 weeks and there isn't enough time to spend an hour a day on a computer writing a log.

I've spent alot of time on buses and trains and planes while overseas. Public transportation is excellent over here. The problem is that 20% of my trip (3 weeks) has been on these vehicles. I'm actually quite tired of it and I'm looking forward to having a normal routine again.


I haven't seen it all and I don't expect to. I'm here for 2 more days and I look forward to seeing everybody soon.

Take care (from Tsuen Wan Public Library, New Territories, Hong Kong),
Dennis.

No comments: