Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Benz 2



Here are more pictures (these came from the delearship).



I picked up the Benz on Tuesday August 11th. Finished work at 5 PM. And got myself to Union Station, bought me a ticket for Clarkson Station. and took the Go train to Mississauga. It was raining at the time and it appeared to be a bad day to pick up the car. I was surprised however that the rain quickly cleared and the sky turned blue by the time my buddy picked me up at Clarkson.

It was pretty simple buy (as I mentioned before). When I got there we had to settle the financials. I gave them the bank draft. They gave me another bill for the fines/plates/plate permit. I paid them using my Mastercard. Blah blah blah.

After finalizing the transaction I jumped in the car and I gingerly drove it out of the lot. I was trying to get comfortable but I had to get used to the idea that this was my car.

No comments: