Saturday, May 10, 2008

New blog

5:53 PM - I wanted a blog of some sort. A travel blog when I leave for China. This will be my first trip out of North America so I wanted to document it in some way. I bought a Blackberry in December (good n' cheap $79 - 7290 model) so that I could blog on the go. Of course I won't be able to upload it with any convenience. I suppose it'll have to do. We can't have everything you know!
I've read that they have convenient ways of blogging. Mobile blogging, where you take pictures and send text messages to your blog site, on the go. It's quite brilliant. It allows for quick and dirty records of your daily activities (not that it's vitally important to record such things). I'd love to have that capability (if only I could travel ALOT more!).
中文
我是張恩華。
我不會說中文。

No comments: