Thursday, May 15, 2008

準備 - Prepare

10:36 PM - I've got all my stuff ready to leave now. 媽媽 has been on my case to get ready for a week now. I'm too old to be bossed around by her - 我是大人吧. 對不對? LOL
Don't worry we won't fight that much when I start getting frustrated I'll just pretend that I don't understand. 對不起我听不懂.

I made a list of all the things I'm bringing on my trip.
- Slacks (4)
- Socks (9 pairs)
- Shirts - tshirt, collar short sleeve (8)
- undergarments
- Blackberry (travel logging)
- nokia phone (can I get free Wifi easily?)
- Hong kong map and Beijing map (borrowed from Elaine-sister)
- Camera, video camera and power adapters for each
- Toothbrush, etc.

I got my Nokia to work with a free instant messenger but the keypad is terrible. But the blackberry has no wifi so I'm stuck. But I did a search for Wifi BB and there are 3. The one with a full keypad are 8320 and 8820. I'll look for it in HK.

No comments: